Your Argentina Real Estate Specialists
- Real Estate Market
- Living in Argentina
- Commercial Real Estate
- About Reynolds
- Contact Us
- Feedback: Help us Improve
The Real Estate Market
The Rental Process
Home rental process summary and timing
Identify possible living areas and home styles in the Exclusive Listings section of our web site.
Complete Needs Assessment Form and deliver to Reynolds Propiedades & Relocation.
"Look-See Trip": 3 to 5 days.
Home-search: 4 to 7 days (may be combined with "Look-See Trip").
Home refurbishing (if required under contract): usually 7 to 30 days from contract signing.
Offer/binder, property inspection, contract negotiation and signing: 7 to 15 days from home-search.
Property delivery and inventory verification: 0 to 30 days from contract signing.
Contractual Term: Either 6 or 24/longer month contract.
Rescission Notice: 60 days prior to actual return of property to owner.
Recommended home inspection: 30 days prior to actual return.
Return of damage deposit: 30 days following return of property.
Payment of utilities and/or expenses.
- Recent Real Estate News
- » Looking for Spanish investors
- » Real Estate investors attracted by Bu...
- » A majority of positive balance
- » Concise report on the Argentine market
- » 20.7% mortgage interannual growth
- Recommended New Developments
- » Chateau del Portal
- » Miller 2368 Villa Urquiza
- » Edificio Vicente Lopez 40, Martinez
- » Torre Debenedetti
- » El Desafío Mountain Resort