- Real Estate Market
- Living in Argentina
- Commercial Real Estate
- About Reynolds
- Contact Us
- Feedback: Help us Improve
The Real Estate Market
Real Estate Purchase & Sale Costs
Stamp fee of 2.2% of the sale value applicable to both buyer and seller, only in the suburbs of Buenos Aires, not in the downtown B.A, (Recoleta, etc). The stamp fee % may vary in other provinces.
In downtown Buenos Aires the stamp tax is 1,25% for each of buyer and seller, and applies only to properties not declared as 1st. and only personal residence.
Notary costs: Approximately 1% of closing value.
Notary fees: 1% to 2% of the closing value.
Realtor fees payable by purchaser: downtown BA 3 to 4% + VAT of 21% on same (i.e. 3.63 to 4.84%)
BA Suburbs the buyer fee is 4% + VAT of 21% on same (i.e. 4.84%). Fees are usually split 50/50 between listing and buyer agent. Owner’s pay between 2 and 3% plus VAT of 21% on it.
At Reynolds we work under a team concept with over 60 staff spread over three strategically located branches and available to fully serve each of our clients´ needs.
- Recent Real Estate News
- » Looking for Spanish investors
- » Real Estate investors attracted by Bu...
- » A majority of positive balance
- » Concise report on the Argentine market
- » 20.7% mortgage interannual growth
- Recommended New Developments
- » Chateau del Portal
- » Miller 2368 Villa Urquiza
- » Edificio Vicente Lopez 40, Martinez
- » Torre Debenedetti
- » El Desafío Mountain Resort